Florida’s humid climate can cause a variety of exterior surface problems, including mold growth, dry rot, pest infestations, permanent staining, and early paint failure. Fortunately, pressure washing can help you get rid of all these issues, prevent their recurrence, and keep your business in tip-top shape for a long time. Here are seven more reasons why you should have your Florida business pressure washed on a regular basis.
- Add several years of life to your building. Thinking that you’ll repaint your business every time it gets a little dirty is completely unrealistic. A more realistic as well as convenient and economical solution is to pressure wash your business once or twice a year. Besides keeping your business exterior looking fresh, pressure washing removes dirt, chalk, and mold buildup, preserving your previous paint job and providing protection against degradation.
- Reduce your insurance costs. Another reason to have your Florida business pressure washed is insurance. Since many insurers look at potential hazards on properties, a poorly maintained building, dirt and mold on the exterior and interior surfaces, and dirty, unkempt sidewalks and driveways can increase your insurance premium.
- Save money. The ultimate goal of any company is to make money. Besides gaining profit by providing excellent products and services, many business professionals focus on finding clever ways to save money. Since pressure washing is a preventive maintenance measure that can help you avoid costly repairs, having your Florida business pressure washed at least once a year will translate into hefty savings over the long run.
- Safely clean a variety of surfaces. A pressure washer can be used to clean walls, roofs, doors, windows, driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, swimming pool decks, fences, and even gardens. Keeping your company and surrounding areas in perfect condition can make your business look more inviting.
- Reflect the quality of your products and services. We’re not supposed to judge a book by its cover; yet many people will judge the quality of your products and services by the look of your business. Because people see your building before they have a chance to actually use your products and services, a good first impression can help you attract more customers.
- Create a healthier environment. When combined with moisture, the dust, dirt, and algae that accumulate on exterior surfaces will inevitably lead to mold problems. Mold spores can grow, break loose, and enter your building, which can be very dangerous for people (mold can cause allergies, irritations, toxic reactions, skin infections, pneumonia, and exacerbation of pre-existing lung diseases). To avoid putting yourself, your employees, and your customers at risk, you should have your Florida business pressure washed regularly.
- Contribute to the overall appearance of the neighborhood. Whether your company is in a luxury or regular neighborhood, keeping it clean allows you to contribute to the overall appearance of the community and set your business apart from the competition.
At Performance Painting, our professional, experienced, and reliable pressure washers use the best technologies to complete projects within a short time frame and deliver high-quality results. In addition, we combine pressure washing with commercial, residential, and industrial painting services to offer our clients a complete and cost-effective solution. Give us a call at (904) 641-4800 for more details or to request a free estimate.