With a passion for giving back, the employees at Performance Painting agreed to volunteer their time to provide a local charity with a free paint makeover.
Choosing a winner is never easy, especially when there are so many needy organizations, and because some projects maybe too large for our team, we are using the following process to pick the winner.
1. The winner will be chosen from the top 3 vote recipients.
2. Each of the top 3 vote recipients will be personally interviewed and a video produced to show the entire staff at our annual Christmas party.
TO HELP YOUR CHARITY WIN THIS YEAR, HERE ARE A FEW TIPS:
1. Have a compelling story. We know your charity does great work, so tell us about how you are making a difference in the community. Share stories, share pictures, help us understand the impact you are making on the community.
2. Show us your need. What is it you need painted and what is the impact that painting will have on the support you can provide
3. Leverage your supporters to vote for you and encourage them to share the voting with others. Last year No More Homeless Pets made a HUGE push for votes and went for the bottom of the list to #1 in the last hours. You just need to be in the top 3 to get considered. Use social media, sent emails, make calls. Encourage your supporters to vote for you!
We wish all the nominees the best of luck in the 2012 Gift of Color.