Interior design gurus tried them all. From the brightest white and deepest black to the boldest red and purest blue, every color in the world was applied to walls and analyzed in conjunction with a wide variety of exterior and interior settings. Thanks to hundreds of try-and-fail wall painting initiatives, we can now infuse our living and work spaces with beautiful soothing colors. Here are the top nine wall paint colors a great Jacksonville painter would recommend to create a relaxing ambiance.
- Soft blue: Not only does soft blue calm the mind, reducing the stress and anxiety levels, but it also rejuvenates interiors and promotes an airy atmosphere. A pale shade of blue can be used in any room, including bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, and office spaces. Additionally, a foggy blue-gray is the perfect choice to regroup and recharge physically and emotionally and face each day with renewed energy.
- Cream: Cream is a wonderful color option to achieve a tranquil feel. To add more softness to your interior, great Jacksonville painters will advise you to go for a cream paint color with a pale pink undertone, which will remind you of cherry blossoms in the spring, or a soft violet undertone, which will spice up your décor.
- Pale lavender: Derived from blue, lavender is a superb soothing shade that can make your interior embrace both airiness and warmth, while bringing inner balance and peace to your soul. Vintage yet refreshing, vibrant yet relaxing, pale lavender is definitely one of the best color choices to create a serene atmosphere.
- Pastel pink: An adorable color, pastel pink can help soothe the energy of any space. Radiating a sense of calm, also known as the “pink effect,” this color will brighten up your interior, turning it into a truly restful, relaxing, refreshing sanctuary. For an interesting twist, a professional Jacksonville painter will tell you to choose a light pink tint with a gray undertone.
- Pale peach: Painting your walls pale peach is a great way to add a pleasing, cheerful contrast and evoke a feeling of comfort and winding down. Regardless of the context, be it a living room or a conference room, pairing pale peach with warm wood tones will increase the relaxation factor tenfold.
- Putty beige: Putty beige is a stylish color capable of transforming any interior into the perfect place to begin, end, or spend a long day. Furthermore, this hue can make your living or work space look fresh and clean.
- Light green: Visually soothing and welcoming, light green is all about nature, growth, and rebirth. This color has some extraordinary quieting and refreshing qualities, making people feel calm, comfortable, safe, and energetic at the same time.
- Light yellow: Many Jacksonville painters love working with light yellow, and that’s because this color can jazz up any space. A real spirit-lifter, light yellow can help create a cozy, soothing, pleasingly tropical ambiance.
- Off-white: Off-white is often listed among the most calming wall paint colors that can complement virtually any interior. Off-white looks lovely when accented with warm wood tones, minty or grassy green, bright yellow, light orange, or deep red. The best part about using this color is that it gives the illusion of more space.
To learn how to choose the right wall paint and colors for your home or business, feel free to contact our experts at Performance Painting. A professional Jacksonville painter will get back to you as soon as possible to answer your questions or discuss any concerns you may have.