If your Florida business dominates your life, managing a complex painting project by yourself is probably out of the question. That’s because refurbishing a commercial space takes a lot of time. But the good news is that you don’t need to do everything yourself. That’s because professional Florida painters are ready to take care of many things for you. Read on for five burdens professional painters can take off your back so that you can focus on more important things.
- Planning –What supplies do you need? What type of paint should you use? How can you estimate quantities correctly? What color scheme is more appropriate for your business? The only way to get the right answers to these questions and plan accordingly is to hire a professional painting contractor. Besides identifying underlying causes of premature paint failure, making repairs and supplying the equipment needed for the job, the best Florida painters can help you choose the right color scheme for your company and plan everything to the smallest detail to avoid undesirable situations, such as prolonged downtime.
- Budgeting – How can you develop a budget to ensure you have enough funds to complete the project? By requesting a free painting estimate. Unlike amateurs, who may have never worked on a large-scale project, professional Florida painters can provide a detailed estimate of all the costs involved in complex painting projects. What’s more, by hiring one of the best Florida painting companies, you’ll be able to keep costs to a minimum. How is this possible? To begin with, professional Florida painters can indicate the right materials and quantities for the job. They’ll also bring in their own tools, so you don’t need to buy or rent equipment, and have their own network of suppliers, which means that you may get discounted rates. In addition, they’ll complete the project within a shorter time frame and perform work more diligently and competently than amateurs, which will result in hefty savings in the long run.
- Preparation – For a perfect paint job, preparing surfaces correctly is just as important as using quality materials and applying proven painting techniques. The best Florida painters know how to make repairs, scrape off walls and smooth out surfaces to ensure optimal paint adhesion for long-lasting results. Furthermore, most professional painting contractors happily handle many other tasks, such as removing furniture, covering equipment with plastic sheeting and placing everything back once the job has been completed.
- Quality Assurance – Delivering a top-quality paint job is very difficult for someone who has little or no experience in commercial painting. That’s because a paint job isn’t only about selecting the right materials, preparing surfaces adequately and having good taste in colors but also about using adequate painting techniques along with tips and tricks to complete the job efficiently and proficiently.
- Safety – Maybe an amateur painter knows how to do a good paint job. But does he know how to do it safely? Do his helpers know what measures to implement when working several feet above the ground? Do they know how to protect themselves and your staff during the job? What if there’s uncontrolled mold growth or the building was built before 1978 and there are remnants of lead-based paint? Does the painter know how to prevent environmental lead pollution along with the health hazards it can cause? Since health and safety should always be taken seriously, it’s imperative to hire professional Florida painters who know how to protect themselves and the people around them from accidents, injuries and health concerns.
If you’re looking for the best Florida painters? Look no more! Our professionals have extensive knowledge, training and experience, and are OSHA certified, which basically means they’re well-versed in handling industry safety precautions and procedures along with a wide variety of challenges inherent to any residential or commercial paint job. Contact us today at (904)-641-4800 to find out how we can help you make the most of your painting project.