Stucco Painting & Repair
Tired of seeing your paint peeling off? Or having to constantly reapply paint every two to three years? Then, consider choosing stucco paint and repair for your business or HOA.
Quality stucco painting and repair is one of the services that we offer at Painting Performance Contractors. Stucco is a decorative layer applied to interior and exterior walls of a building or house. Stucco can be applied to brick or stone as an exterior cement plaster. The advantages of a neatly laid stucco are great, including superior finishing touch and longevity of the wall. Furthermore, stucco is low-maintenance, so that you can continue to enjoy your stucco with little to no upkeep on your part.
At Painting Performance, we are committed to painting and repairing your stucco. We offer a free estimate by phone or e-mail. We then determine the amount of repair that is needed or apply the layer of finishing to your wall. We work with you one-on-one to make sure that not only are your needs fulfilled to your 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, but that your wall does not detract from your business or home. Quality is important in ensuring the longevity of the stucco.
Here are some of the ways Performance Painting ensures that your project will be successful:
- All employees must pass a full background check
- OSHA certified job leaders and OSHA trained staff.
- All staff are involved in continuous education and training
- In-house craftsmen training program
- Only quality-trained employees (No Sub-Contractors)
- Crew Leaders are CPR certified
- Safety plan for each project
- We hire the best by offering benefits and strong structure for advancement
Choosing a stucco for your home is the right choice for its practicality and aesthetic appeal. Speak to a Performance Painter today for your free consultation!