Abrasive Blasting is one of the most commonly used methods for heavy-duty cleaning of industrial facilities. This process involves using pressurized air to propel grain size materials into a fine stream at an extremely high speed to create a riveting force.
Abrasive Blasting is used for all kinds of applications, most commonly used for the removal of paint, rust and heavy contaminants from metal and concrete surfaces. Performance Painting Contractors has the equipment and experience to provide quality abrasive blasting to ensure the surface is properly cleaned and ready for coatings.
Abrasive Blasting can be dangerous if the operator is not properly trained and using the proper equipment. Performance Painting Contractors strongly believes in the safety of its team members and customers. We invest heavily in continuing education and training for our staff to ensure proper techniques are used.
Here are some of the ways Performance Painting ensures that your project will be successful:
- All employees must pass a full background check
- OSHA certified job leaders and OSHA trained staff.
- All staff are involved in continuous education and training
- In-house craftsmen training program
- Only quality-trained employees (No Sub-Contractors)
- Crew Leaders are CPR certified
- Safety plan for each project
- We hire the best by offering benefits and strong structure for advancement
Abrasive Blasting can be used to etch smooth surfaces, allowing new paint to adhere properly. It is also used to remove dirt, oil or other unwanted residue from various surfaces.
We’ve listed some of the most common applications for abrasive blasting: