Having an office complex painted can be a great experience that you won’t mind repeating or an endless hassle that disrupts operations. Offices typically have large amounts of furniture, equipment, technology, wires, and more to work around and cover before painting. Offices are also usually busy, with people moving around and using every possible space. Choosing to work with Performance Painting Contractors will minimize these issues, with our efficient, thoughtful process.
We will avoid interfering with your office complex’s daily operations, and will coordinate the painting project to work best with your schedule and the occupant’s needs.
Performance Painting Contractors can work with any aspect of an office complex, including:
Other services that can be provided for Florida office complexes are:
Here are some of the ways Performance Painting ensures that your project will be successful:
- All employees must pass a full background check
- OSHA certified job leaders and OSHA trained staff.
- All staff are involved in continuous education and training
- In-house craftsmen training program
- Only quality-trained employees (No Sub-Contractors)
- Crew Leaders are CPR certified
- Safety plan for each project
- We hire the best by offering benefits and strong structure for advancement
Performance Painting Contractors are experienced working with any type of office complex, from small to large. We only use high quality materials, including interior and exterior paints and coatings, decorative finishes, and more. Choose to work with Performance Painting Contractors on your office complex and enjoy a stress free project.