You want your patients to feel safe and welcome when they come to your medical complex. When painting a medical complex job - staging and work flow can make the difference between a well-ran project and a big interruption to the center of your business. Performance Painting Contractors is experienced in working in large, demanding environments like medical complexes, and will respect and carefully avoid disrupting important and daily operations. With our coordinated, efficient processes, your medical complex painting projects will be completed as safely and efficiently as possible with results that will last for years.
Medical complex projects often include these services:
Performance Painting Contractors can work with any aspect of a medical complex, including:
Here are some of the ways Performance Painting ensures that your project will be successful:
- All employees must pass a full background check
- OSHA certified job leaders and OSHA trained staff.
- All staff are involved in continuous education and training
- In-house craftsmen training program
- Only quality-trained employees (No Sub-Contractors)
- Crew Leaders are CPR certified
- Safety plan for each project
- We hire the best by offering benefits and strong structure for advancement
Performance Painting Contractors understands the importance of sterile environments and will take every precaution to ensure that environment has the least amount of disruption as possible. We have processes that ensure the only thing left behind is a beautiful, well maintained building.